Sunday 14 April 2013

Catching Up



Decided to put this in a separate post, since the other was already getting a little long. Time to get up to date on current events before they get any less current…

Sweet Lord, when things happen, they happen all at once.

So in the week I happen to be incommunicado, several things have occurred. Roy killed someone who turned out not to be who she seemed. Creepy McCreeperson has apparently been photographing Spyre in her sleep. Apparently an astral battle also took place. I noticed a commenter called Vikady and I remember deciding to compare them to Arkady. And then Arkady commented. What. He’s still alive!?

I shouldn’t be talking, being Miss False Alarm, but come on.

Anyway, Morningstar still hasn’t suffered a fatal stabbing accident yet, a fairy called Jack took over Carter’s blog and Echo is still alive and has uncovered the smidgen of a sliver of a possibility of a contagion that can kill supernatural creatures, which I am incredibly interested in. Incredibly.

I think that’s most of everything, at least from the blogs that I follow. I wouldn’t be surprised if similar things have been occurring elsewhere. There’s probably a pattern behind these bursts of lull and activity.

Also apparently I’ve been appellated a Sage, in what has to be the most hilariously backhanded manner possible. However offhandly given and fallen into disrepute the title though, I’ll keep it for what it represents, if only out of greed or spite. It means I scare people in general and a veteran proxy in particular. That I’m actually a threat, and what I’m doing is having an impact. That I have, if not the ability, then at least the potential to do so by the reckoning of someone who has just made a very big mistake in admitting it.

So thank you, Fracture.

>: D

21 comments:

  1. Correction, he only had control while I was incapacitated myself. Hopefully, my new password will hold.

    You also deserve the title of Sage, if you go by its old meaning that is.

    And that contagion, it might have been the one that Tim tried using. The one that was useless. You don't happen to have any details do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more than what's on Echo's blog. If true, this means Tim had contact with the Oathbreakers at some point.

      Delete
    2. No idea. Hopefully it's something different, because if it is, it might work.

      Delete
  2. What your doing is having an impact! It's great to know the bastard can be hurt.

    But being seen as a threat.....that's probably a bad thing.

    -Roy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit of a double edged sword, yes.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, loving the picture e_e
    At least Strider apparently cut off her head. But she'll be back. No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you have your confidence up.

    But seriously, never make such mistakes again, you got lucky this time, next time however, might not be so lucky.

    Get back in shape soon.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sage? An insult? Please. Sages are symbols of hope. Of leadership. Not only is it not an insult, it strengthens you. It gives you power. Power over them, and power over it, and the power to do this. Runners have needed people that can push forward. People that don't just hide in a hole waiting for a gruesome death to come to them. Fracture tried to take all our hope in that comment. He implied that Sages were worse than useless. He was wrong. Good luck med.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I know it's not an insult. Why else would I thank him for just *handing* me all this sweet, sweet Influence?

      I kid, but the kidding has a grain of truth in it.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Med. Now you just have to live long enough to not prove Fracture right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be dreadfully embarrasing to have my gravestone say 'Med: World's shortest lived Sage'. XD

      Delete
  7. On the Astral Battle...

    Whatever you do, don't throw things at the Slender Man. In fact, don't antagonize him AT ALL. It REALLY pisses him off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learnt that lesson loud and clear.

      Delete
    2. I just wish that I had learned from your mistake...

      I would have saved me a LOT of pain and headaches...

      Delete
    3. "Words are fair warnings, but there's no better teacher than a flame."

      Delete
    4. Ah Duckie... how I miss you.

      Delete
  8. Oh no! You have predictably taken the title with the full intent of shaping into back into its former glory.

    Who could have possibly foreseen that? How could I have been so foolish? Oh hindsight, thou aren't a cruel bitch. Woe is me, truly. ^-^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really enjoy this, don't you?

      Delete
    2. Its important to love your work. Good proxy life lesson from the formerly great lord Nightscream.

      Delete
    3. I'd be more upset by your manipulations if they didn't also work in my favor. Keep doing that. :)

      Delete
    4. We'll see Sage. It's not your favor I'm concerned with.

      Delete