Sunday 17 February 2013

Progress Report


Experiment status reports. I'd originally planned out seven, planning to keep all but the first two secret until the results were obtained, but seeing as I might not now survive to get those, I'll expose them here.

#1: Already detailed. Collecting data.
#2: Already detailed. Collecting data.
#3: Active Defense. Designing blueprints.
#4: Passive Defense. Requires aforementioned tape. On hold.
#5: Physiology: Requires Proxy blood. Collecting samples.
#6: Physiology Part Deux: Requires Azoth. On hold.

I've also been talking to Carter. Exchange of information, and promise of mutual exchange of research upon death. So if he dies first I win muahaha. It's only just occurred to me to wonder why he has such things as informants. And how can I get that kind of contact network. He seems to have things well in hand, though.

In addition I've asked Rise for a copy of a tape of Slender repelling static designed by one Brandon, and recieved an affirmation with the caveat of possibility, which is more than I'd hoped for.

This sort of thing keeps happening, and we might just get ourselves a Science Division.

~Med

1 comment:

  1. Well Med. It looks like you might be planning my death. I better watch my back. On a serious note, the 'informants' of mine, let's just say that I prefer to keep some of my own secrets. And good luck on your experiments.

    ReplyDelete